launch your career in tech with financial support
Your FICO score has nothing to do with your ability to learn new skills or launch a new career in tech. That's why we don't use it. Our financing model is based on your potential to succeed- we believe your financial status shouldn't hold you back from breaking into a new tech career.
That's why Opportunity@Work partners with high-performing tech training providers to offer their programs to students who are typically underrepresented in the tech community and otherwise unable to afford the training. Accepted students will have 100% of their training costs financed and receive a stipend each month for living expenses. In return, students agree to pay a portion of their income after training and landing a job.
ELIGIBILITY TO PARTICIPATE
This program is specifically designed for students who are otherwise unable to afford training, outright or through traditional financing methods. We hope to benefit students with identities that are underrepresented in the tech community, including, but not limited to gender, race, ethnicity, educational background or employment history.
In order to participate you must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Be eligible to work in the US.
- Be available to attend in-person classes according to the training provider’s schedule.
- Be committed to completing all academic requirements of the course.
- Commit to participating in the training provider’s job search support programming.